I am a Mathematician in optimisation, data science and mathematical physics.
Since Septembre 2021, I have been working at DiagRAMS Technologies as a Senior Data Scientist.
- Anomaly detection methods for industrial systems
- Methodologies exploiting statistical and learning methods for the modelling of optimisation problems
- Stationary phase methods with applications to the study of the propagation of wave packets
- Numerical methods for the decomposition of matrices depending continuously on a parameter and applications to sound source reconstruction
- Ciphertext-only attacks for the Hill cipher
Keywords: Machine learning, (trajectory) optimisation, oscillatory integral, dispersive equations, singular value decomposition, inverse problems in acoustics, Hill cipher
165 avenue de Bretagne
59000 Lille, France